National Rating Agency
On 11.06.2013, the National Rating Agency (NRA) affirmed Rosenergobank’s A+ credit rating, noting the Bank’s high reliability and positive development dynamics.
* When assigning this rating, the NRA noted Rosenergobank’s growing financial performance rates, affirming successful implementation of its declared development plans. Within one year, the Bank’s net assets increased by ~ 45% to ~ 30 billion rubles. Rosenergobank’s shareholders’ equity rose on ~ 60% and exceeded 4.6 billion rubles.
* The positive factors include the high level of shareholder’s support, the Bank’s growing geographical diversification, as well as its broad range of licensing authority and customer products and services, say NRA experts.
In June 2009, the National Rating Agency (NRA) initially assigned an individual credit rating of A- (adequate creditworthiness, third level) to Rosenergobank. In 2010, this rating was raised to A (high creditworthiness, second level), while in 2011, it increased to A+ (high creditworthiness, first level) and was affirmed in June 2013.
On 18.05.2011, Moody’s Investors Service assigned its first-time rating to Rosenergobank. Moody’s assigned the following global ratings: “B3/Np/E+/Baa3.ru), outlook stable.
- E+ standalone bank financial strength rating (BFSR), which maps to B3 on the long-term scale;
- Not Prime short-term local and foreign currency deposit ratings;
- Baa3.ru long-term National Scale Rating;
On 30.12.2013, Moody's Investors Service has affirmed Rosenergobank's B3 long-term local and foreign-currency deposit ratings.
At the same time, Moody’s affirmed Rosenergobank’s Baa3.ru long-term National Scale Rating (NSR).
Rosenergobank’s bank financial strength rating (BFSR) is E+ (stable outlook), while its NP short-term local and foreign currency remained the same.
Moody’s analysts note Rosenergobank’s stable liquidity position and good assets quality.